My view is that each individual is born with an innate wisdom to thrive in life. Because life has provided me with a wide range of experience, I am often able to understand complex issues from multiple perspectives, while offering a safe, supportive, and non-judgmental space for those I work with.
I aim to bring professional wisdom, warmth, compassion, safety, authenticity, and humor to each session. Additionally, as a native to the Pacific Northwest, I feel inspired and connected to the ecosystem, beauty, and culture this area has to offer.
When I am not advising, counseling, or doing bodywork, I can be found pursuing many endeavors including: dance, yoga, outdoor activities, piano, movie watching, good friends, sharing meals, community events, and travel.
I openly welcome people of any gender, race, ethnicity, size, nationality, sexual orientation, ability level, religion, family structure, culture, and self-identification.
Formal Education & Competencies
- Masters of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts in Humanities and Theater Arts
- Licensed Massage Therapist (OR #11069)
- Registered Professional Counselor Associate (OR #R5887)
- Award Certification Project Management
- Award Certification Interpersonal Communications
- Award Certification Conflict Management
- Award Certification Leadership Management
- Practicum with The Oregon Prison Project
- Practicum with Antioch University Counseling Clinic
- Mentorship with Rose City Non-Violent Communication
- Counseling Internship with The M.E.T.A. Institute
- Hakomi Mindful Somatic Psychotherapy
- Re-Creation of Self Professional Skills
- Eastern Bodywork Modalities Specialization
- Anatomy and Physiology Evaluator and Tutor
- Gottman Method Level 1 Training Certification
- Buddhist Psychology Specialization
- Career and Academic Counseling Specialization
- Drama Therapy Specialization
- M.E.T.A. Hakomi Integrated Bodywork
- Nia Dance Technique – White Belt
- Psychology Today
- Portland Therapy Center
- Good Therapy
- Portland TherapyDen
- Oregon Counseling Association
~~Natasha Trees, LPC Intern, LMT, MA is Supervised by Anne-Marie Benjamin, LPC, Certified Hakomi Therapist~~
Natasha brings heart and professionalism together. It is clear she has a great understanding of the body and mind. I highly recommend working with Natasha to help embrace healing and happiness.
Natasha is by far one of the most intuitive, compassionate and loving healers I’ve ever known. Her skills are profoundly effective, in that she is able to listen deeply, authentically, and effectively.
Natasha really knows how to listen. Her support has helped me grow in so many ways.
There’s a feeling of spaciousness and at the same time a feeling of being held. What a joy it is to walk away from a session with Natasha feeling re-invigorated, centered, peaceful and honored.
Natasha brings decades of expertise and training in the healing arts. Her work has soothed, healed and comforted myself personally as well as many of the clients I have sent her way. Her unique brand of fusing Eastern and Western philosophies into her sessions is extraordinary.